One of the activities of Moj Gostar Afagh Niroo Engineering Company is energy services, such as: auditing and optimizing energy consumption, preparing and compiling energy standards, etc.
Design, engineering consulting and supervision
Meganir Engineering Company has also taken basic steps in this field by using efficient experts in the field of renewable energy, design, construction and consulting in the field of solar and wind power plants ...
Automation and smart homes
Relying on its forces and specialists, Meganir Engineering Company has started extensive activities in the field of automation of electricity distribution networks as well as smart homes ...
- Audit and optimization of energy consumption in various sectors of industry and construction
- Providing educational services in the field of auditing and optimizing its consumption in the industry and construction sector
- Design and application of new, renewable and environmentally friendly energies
- Macro studies of energy, planning and management of energy economics
- Preparation and development of energy standards
- Technical and economic studies of dispersed power plants and renewable energy
- Consulting and supplying power plants using fossil fuels
Design and engineering affairs of Meganir Company (Moj Gostar Afagh Niroo) is the main core of the company in performing engineering and design consulting activities. This complex is able to provide basic, detailed and consulting engineering services in the form of various engineering departments as follows, by employing experienced specialists in doctoral, master's and bachelor's degrees:
- Design and engineering consulting in the field of construction of solar and wind power plants
- Design and consulting in the field of small-scale power plants (distributed generation CHP)
- Design of capacitive banks to compensate for the reactive power of industries
- Advising on bills for industries, residential and office buildings to reduce payment costs
- Design of low and medium pressure distribution networks
We all know that the storage of natural energy on the planet is running out and the resources that humans have used to date will sooner or later run out. The only way to save future generations and for the survival of humanity is to use renewable energy.
Renewable energy refers to the types of energy whose source of production, unlike non-renewable energy (fossil and nuclear), has the ability to be re-created or renewed by nature in a short period of time. Some types of renewable energy, sometimes called new energy
Solar energy is the most unique source of renewable energy in the world and is the main source of all energy on Earth. Solar energy can be directly and indirectly converted into other forms of energy. Iran is located between 25 to 40 degrees north latitude and is located in a region that is among the highest in the world in terms of receiving solar energy. The amount of solar radiation in Iran is estimated between 1800 to 2200 kWh per square meter per year, which is higher than the global average. In Iran, on average, more than 280 sunny days are reported annually, which is very significant.
- Holding a training course on load and energy estimation calculations for the employees of Tabriz Power Distribution Company
- Holding an RTU workshop in a professional technical building
- Seminar on solutions to reduce energy consumption in office buildings
- Consumption Pattern Modification Management Seminar
- Seminar on solutions to reduce consumption in power stations
Meganir Engineering Company has taken basic steps in this field by utilizing efficient experts in the field of renewable energy, design, construction and consulting in the field of solar and wind power plants, including:
- Providing equipment and services in the field of renewable energy and solar energy systems
- Providing consulting and design services in the use and installation of required tools and equipment for the use of solar energy
- Implementation and implementation of water heating systems and solar chillers
- Providing consulting and design services for wind and solar power plants
Mojgostar Afagh Niroo Company is ready to provide the following services for industries applying for small scale power plants:
- Feasibility studies of small-scale generators (scattered power plants)
- Examining the existing site sample and feasibility study
- Carrying out technical studies and determining the specifications of the generator construction plan
- Carrying out economic studies and preparing the necessary information to explain the dimensions of investment
- Summarizing studies and preparing technical-financial packages for investment
- Obtaining all the necessary permits for the construction of small-scale generators
- Carrying out technical studies of connection to the network of small-scale generators
- Normal and emergency load distribution studies
- Short circuit studies
- Power quality studies
- Conservation coordination studies
- Earth system studies
As defined in the IEEE standard, a distribution automation system is a system that enables a distribution company to remotely monitor, coordinate, and command distribution equipment in real time and over long distances. In general, remote control and monitoring systems include one or more control centers as control stations and the number of terminals as control stations. The terminals are installed at remote stations and collect the required information and prepare it for access to the center. This information is recorded and processed in the center and control commands are sent. These commands are applied to the controlled systems through the interface equipment received at the terminal.
The objectives of implementing the distribution automation system are as follows:
- Reduce operating, maintenance and maintenance costs
- Postponing investment to build new facilities
- Improve the efficiency of the distribution system and improve the recovery time
- Increase system reliability
- Provide better and faster services to consumers and increase their satisfaction
- Obtain better and more accurate information and statistics from the distribution network and consumers
- Reduction of blackouts and average duration of power outages
- Reduction of undistributed energy
- Increase the useful life of equipment to prevent overload
- Use of information in the electricity market
- Prevent power outages
- Reduce casualties and improve power factor
- Proper and legal operation of the distribution network and consumers
- Facilitate configuration changes and network development
- Contact the upstream center to get timely information
An intelligent building is a building that incorporates a dynamic and cost-effective environment by integrating the four main elements: systems, structure, services, management, and the relationship between them. In other words, a smart building is a building in which all its internal components interact with each other through integrated and environmentally friendly logic. On the other hand, energy management (EMS) can reduce costs and prices by about 10% to 30%. The global market for smart homes and buildings falls into four categories: product markets, end-user markets, technology markets, and application markets.
The Intelligent Building Management System (BMS) consists of parts that can be implemented independently or in conjunction with each other. The following is a brief description of the various sections.
Energy Management: Energy consumption monitoring system to optimize and reduce consumption
HVAC control: air exchange system, air conditioning and reducing operating costs during unnecessary hours and precise control of humidity, temperature, pressure, air exchange rate and quality and quantity control
Remote control: control of buildings and ancillary facilities in a location away from the central building and using local and telecommunication networks
Brightness control: Control of lighting parameters, based on standard criteria and required amount and by minimizing the amount of energy consumed Use of smart curtains to control the brightness of the rooms
Management and control of elevators: Connecting the control panel of elevators through the intermediary unit to the software related to the management and control of elevators, for decentralized control of elevators and their performance based on special management programs at the desired hours.
Control and detection of hazardous gases: Monitoring system for toxic and hazardous gases by announcing warnings and sending control orders to mandatory ventilation equipment installed in appropriate locations
Modern and decorative lighting systems:
- Lighting design using specialized and professional software in three dimensions and using modern scientific methods
- Calculation and design of lighting systems in various residential, commercial and office spaces
- Lighting design in open spaces including parks, streets, buildings and ...